Uganda tours Covid19 compliance policy – (we have resumed our Uganda tours).
Our main priority is the health and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues. We’re closely following advice from governments and health authorities in our destination countries, regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are listening closely to the feedback of our customers and colleagues and we realise this is very unsettling time and an unprecedented situation that develops fast.
What is the situation in Uganda?
- We are pleased to announce and inform you that Uganda is dealing with and controlling the pandemic created by COVID-19.
- The Government has been working very hard to ensure they can offer a safe destination and have opened up its borders to tourism.
- Our tour guides and the Ugandan people can’t wait to welcome you to our beautiful country.
- We want you to rest assured that as a small, specialist tour operator, our continued aim is to provide a high-quality level of service and that, despite the current difficult and unusual circumstances due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working our very hardest to keep you informed, updated and safe and well during your Uganda holiday.
- Although Uganda and Rwanda may be open for tourists from the UK and other parts of the world, there are still restrictions and procedures in place that you should be aware of and adhere to. General infection control and social distancing requirements are in place and should be followed, these include:
- Maintaining a social distance of a minimum of one-metre.
- Regularly washing your hands and using hand sanitizer that has been provided (we recommend carrying a small 50ml dispenser of your own).
- Wearing a protective mask at the airport, during your flight, and, we recommend, when visiting shops, museums etc. during your holiday, even though local regulations may not require it.
- Not travelling at all if you are exhibiting any symptoms or feel unwell.
You can access live Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization (WHO) for further information and worldwide updates. Also, take some time to browse the WHO website for more information regarding health and safety and travel advice.
IMPORTANT: We advise all passengers to regularly check the latest official government information of their country of origin and destination prior to departure. Special measures or quarantine rules may apply at short notice so it’s important to keep up-to-date.