We are here to fulfil your Muslim travel dreams or to be more specific, the dream of visiting Uganda- East Africa. Experience amazing Halal Uganda safari packages/Muslim-friendly Tours
A Uganda Halal holiday or tour is a Ugandan holiday that fits in with the Islamic lifestyle. This means that our Msafiri tours experts ensure that your Uganda holiday is in line with the Islamic Sharia Laws. Whether this requires us finding you hotels that serve only pure halal food (no pork) and 100% no alcohol, hotels with prayer rooms, or hotels that have mosques nearby, our aim is for you to be completely comfortable and relaxed on your vacation without compromising your deen.
Our Halal Uganda safari packages will leave unforgettable memories for Muslim families, honeymooners and Muslim groups. Get a chance to see the Big 5, and learn about African culture while enjoying the warm and friendliest Ugandan people. From bungee jumping to paragliding, white water rafting on the Nile, scuba diving, and more, there’s never a dull moment while visiting Uganda with Msafiri tours.
What are Uganda’s halal holidays?
Halal holiday in Uganda is a holiday that fits in with the Islamic lifestyle. This means that our Msafiri tour experts will ensure that your Uganda holiday is in line with the Islamic Sharia Laws. Whether this requires us to find you Uganda hotels that serve only pure halal food (no pork) and 100% no alcohol, hotels with prayer rooms, or hotels that have mosques nearby, our aim is for you to be completely comfortable and relaxed on your vacation without compromising
Important halal safari aspects we consider:
Some of the Uganda Halal holiday packages we consider while designing them for you are
- You Obtain halal food
- You Obtain halal goods and services
- Your Dining is in alcohol-free dining areas
- You are accessing prayer facilities easily
- You can find recreational activities, such as beach and pool activities that women can enjoy with their family
- You can perform Istikhaara
Why Uganda Halal holidays?
From its varied landscape of hills and mountains, sandy beaches, lush tropical forests, river Nile, Lake Victoria freshwaters, a wide variety of birdlife, the big 5 wild animals, primates and barren volcanic hillsides all provide a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, authentic and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth, a true pearl of Africa as Winston Churchill described it.
Tailor-made Uganda halal tour packages:
Msafiri tours offer custom Halal Uganda safari packages and halal East African safaris by Islamic beliefs and practices. We offer Uganda wildlife safari, beach holidays, Uganda mountain trekking, adventure safari and Uganda cultural tours. We have specialist Halal Uganda safari consultants who will assist you with your Halal Uganda safari itinerary; this includes Uganda English and Arab-speaking drivers, guides and safari chefs.
We understand the concern of Muslim travellers regarding halal food, praying facilities and all other aspects that fulfil your religious belief during your holiday in Uganda.
Uganda is one of East Africa’s most popular travel destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. It has a large number of cultural, historical, and wildlife including endangered mountain gorilla safaris and archaeological attractions.
At Msafiri tours we arrange private, family or group tours for Muslim customers to enjoy the country’s breathtaking scenery, wildlife and cultures. We can even run halal trips for students and school groups.
Our Msafiri tours halal safaris and Uganda holiday itineraries are the very best choices around because we carefully select the accommodations and the tourist attractions.
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with Halal meals mentioned
- Prayer facilities are provided on your Safari
- Local professional Muslim Driver / Guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Private 4×4 custom-built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- All entrance fees to the Uganda National Parks
- All game drives mentioned
- International Flights
- Visa and Travel Insurance
- All optional activities
- Meals and Beverages not mentioned
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication
- Prayer mat available in the Hotel
- The hotel serves Halal food
- Ugandan Muslim tour guide included in the package
Our team of local experts will make sure that your Halal Holiday or safari packages are in line with the Islamic Sharia Laws and they work with the aim that you are completely comfortable and relaxed on your holiday without compromising your Deen.
We offer several other services and products to truly enhance your Uganda Halal experience
- Private pool for Muslim sisters at the exclusive family-owned hotels
- Babysitting by qualified Muslim nannies
- Fajr/sunrise experience on the beautiful rugged east coast of the island
- Henna tattoos
- Massages by trained Muslim masseuses
- Exclusive Swimming Lessons for Sisters
- Muslim weddings (Imams, nikkah, marriage certificates, banquet halls, etc) and Muslim wedding planner
- Honeymoon arrangements
- Personal Muslim chef
- Quran and Hifz tutoring
- Access to Muslim lawyers and doctors on the Island
- Packages for Muslim School groups (school holidays & summer)
- Packages for Muslim sporting groups (basketball, netball, field hockey, cricket, soccer, etc)
- Packages for Islamic conferences in Uganda and Muslim professionals and other Associations (conference facilities, board rooms, catering.
Remember all our itineraries are tailor-made, we will build a trip to suit your needs, just let us know what your needs are and we will deliver exactly that.